How Dynomap Can Help
Is your VW, Audi, Skoda or Seat suffering from any of the following since you had the VAG engine software update done?
• Poor acceleration
• DPF (diesel particulate filter) failures or excessive ‘regeneration’ cycles
• EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) problems
• Increased fuel economy
• Excessive noise
…Or other performance issues?
If so, we may be able to help.
What we’ll do
Put simply, we’ll reverse the software tweak that your dealer put in place during the recall to overcome the original ‘emissions test defeat’ software.
This is totally non-invasive work as there’s no need for us to dismantle anything or replace mechanical parts. In a procedure that shouldn’t take more than 1 hour we’ll do the following:
• Connect our state of the art engine remapping and tuning equipment to your engine’s ECU (Electronic Control Unit) simply by ‘plugging it in’ - no major mechanical upheavals or removals necessary
• Overwrite the software tweak carried out by the franchised dealer and return your engine to its former state - in other words, we ‘reset’ it for you so you’re back to how the engine was before the dealer’s recall work was done
• Test your vehicle to ensure the problems you were experiencing are no longer present, and ensure our ‘reset’ has worked and solved your poor running or other problems
Call us at Dyno Map now on 01438 553075 to get your VW, Audi, Skoda or Seat running as it should.